Our vision is to change the way people think about safe disinfection and disease control. At Y2X Life Sciences, we develop innovative products and technologies that are effective and safe for people and the planet. Our groundbreaking research crosses economic and cultural borders to make the greatest global impact.
is safe disinfection
that is more effective
- Kills viruses, fungi, mold, and bacteria
- EPA-registered List N disinfectant for its effectiveness against SARS-CoV-2 99.99% (the cause of COVID-19)
- FDA cleared antimicrobial for healing skin, eyes, wounds, and for oral use
- Made with clean, simple ingredients
- No fumes and leaves no harmful residue
Nebulized Hypochlorous for Pharmaceutical Use
- Planning phase: Clinical trials for use in preventing the progression of severe COVID in patients with early stage COVID
- Collaboration: KEMRI, a leading medical research institution, has expressed intent to collaborate
- Purpose: Once approved, to save lives and reduce burden on healthcare system
Leading-Edge Technologies to Detect Aerosolized Pathogens
- Signed Options Agreement: Technology developed by WashU that immediately detects SARS-CoV-2 and other pathogens in people and spaces
- Funded research: Through NIH RADx Initiative Grant
- Purpose: Create biosensors that substantially reduce large-scale infectious disease testing times and improves aerosolized pathogen detection accuracy in indoor spaces
Hospital-grade effective and safe disinfection available for large-scale use in any environment
September 19, 2021 - Announcement Pathogen Detectors: Y2X Life Sciences and a team of Professors at Washington University, St. Louis (WashU) have developed pathogen…
PRESS OPTION AGREEMENT: Company obtains rights from Washington University, St. Louis to develop cutting-edge biosensor technologies for monitoring air quality and the presence of…
We bring safe disinfection and innovative pharmaceutical products to market. And, our team has extensive experience in gaining regulatory approvals.
Y2X Life Sciences actively engages in groundbreaking research and development for disrupting the transmission of infectious diseases. The result is innovative technologies that bring about faster recoveries from pandemics like Covid-19, and have the potential to limit the scope and spread of future pandemics and epidemics.